top of page

Mental Distress Attorneys

 Serving the State of West Virginia

Don't Accept Psychiatric Trauma in the Workplace

Stress can be a part of everyones day to day life. While irritable this can be managed and taken care of. When your job causes psychiatric stress that is a different situation. Employment situations which cause mental distress are against the law. These occurrences are often not realized till much later when it is too late and the damage is done. If you have experienced psychiatric trauma or injury relating to your work you need a lawyer experience in employment law. Our attorneys will help you through the process to recover the damages involved in a mental distress case. Contact us today online to set up a free consultation. 

Uphold Your Rights as an Employee

As an employee in West Virginia you are entitled to a different number of rights and regulations while at work. One of these being that an employer, or your job can not cause you mental distress or psychiatric trauma. If you or a loved one has had had psychiatric stress or injury in relation to your job you are entitled to compensation. The specialized employment lawyers at Stroebel & Stroebel will help you find justice. Resolving these issues alone can be near impossible, so the hiring an attorney can help the outcome improve greatly. 

Victim of Mental Distress or Psychiatric Trauma in the Workplace? Call Stroebel & Stroebel, PLLC

Getting injured at the workplace is never ideal. This is especially true when regarding mental health. Whenever someone has experienced psychiatric trauma it is not always noticeable right away. For this reason the effects of mental health could be traumatic. The impact of mental stress is not shown sometimes until weeks, months, or years down the road. If you have been impacted by work in such a manner our law office may be able to help. Our specialized employment lawyers at Stroebel & Stroebel will work with you in order to get you the proper compensation deserved. Call us today to schedule a free consultation at (304)-346-0197 

bottom of page